Welcome to St. Nersess Armenian Seminary
PREPARING LEADERS FOR SERVICE IN THE ARMENIAN CHURCH SINCE 1961Learn More
Deepen your personal knowledge of God through the distinctive lens of the Armenian Church.
Learn more about the Summer Conferences and Youth Choir Workshop this summer.
1700 Years of Armenian Churches
Discover the many churches and monasteries built in Artsakh over the centuries.
- Seminarian to Undertake Mission of Love to ArmeniaMoved by an encounter of two struggling Armenian children last summer in Armenia, seminarian Arin Parsanian felt it is his duty to take action and help more children in need there. Over the seminary’s upcoming winter break, Arin will travel […]
- St. Nersess Theological Review Resumes PublicationIn mid-November, the Catholic University of America Press highlighted three new academic journals that will debut in 2023. One of the journals, the St. Nersess Theological Review (SNTR), was promoted on their website. As the scholarly publication of St. Nersess […]
- Board of Directors MeetMembers of the St. Nersess Board of Directors met the morning of November 13 in the St. Nersess Library for their semi-annual board meeting. The meeting was presided over by the V. Rev. Fr. Mesrop Parsamyan, Primate of the Eastern […]
- St. Vladimir’s Professor and Students Visit SeminaryOn November 9, Dr. Peter Bouteneff, professor of Systematic Theology at St. Vladimir’s Orthodox Theological Seminary, and students from his class, visited St. Nersess Seminary for their annual gathering. The professor’s course explores the relationship between the Eastern and Oriental […]
- Students Attend ACYOA Senior Fall RetreatOver the November 11-13 weekend, three seminary students – Dn. Garen Hamamjian, Zareh Mirzayan, and Vardan Sargsyan – attended the Eastern Diocese ACYOA Seniors Fall Retreat at Camp Washington in Lakeside, CT. The Retreat’s theme, “Seeking Purpose,” resonated with all […]
- Walking Together Through Challenging Places: the Companionship Model for Providing Supportive CareA two-day workshop for priests, deacons, seminarians, and lay people in ministry. December 2: 9:30am – 12:30pm and 1:30pm – 4:30pm December 3: 9:00am – 11:00am and 11:30am – 12:30pm St. Nersess Seminary is pleased to offer a two-day workshop […]
Website enhancements were made possible through the generous support of Dr. Myrna & David Onanian – Texas.